Posted on 12 January, 2019 by Administrator
ealme has until now successfully launched and released its 5 smartphones in India and sold more than 4 million Realme handsets. RealMe aims to compete with popular smartphone brands in the country such as Xiaomi, Asus and Honor. The reason why Realme has decided to launch a new competitive product, which is expected to be Realme 3 and make its debut during the first quarter of this year.
The head of the company Madhav Sheth, who recently also announced that they are working on a mobile phone with a 48-megapixel camera, which could make it one of the most anticipated RealMe smartphones. He also said that the company is gradually shifting benchmarks from online trading to retail. Thus, it has entered into an agreement with one of the largest retail chains in India, which will result in the appearance of Realme models on more than 1300 outlets. Plans for the year 2019 is to open least – 20,000 stores at 150 cities in India, where they will sell the company’s mobile phones and other accessories.
OPPO launched the Realme 2 in India back in August of last year and while we haven’t heard about any solid details for the Realme 3, we do know they are working on it. So far, the only information we know about the Realme 3 is that it will be announced sometime during the first quarter of this year. The CEO of Realme India, Madhav Sheth, did talk about another phone that was in development. Again, we don’t have many details to go on here but they did reveal that it would have a 48MP camera sensor.
So far the company has launched a base model of their Realme devices and a Pro version. It’s possible that the base version of the Realme 3 will have a conservative camera while they use the 48MP sensor as a selling point for the Pro version. Realme isn’t the first to talk about putting a 48MP camera in their budget smartphone. Xiaomi’s sub-brand, Redmi, just launched the Redmi Note 7 with a 48MP camera sensor from Samsung. The company also announced they would be releasing the Redmi Note 7 Pro a bit later and it would have a 48MP camera as well. However, the pro version of this device will have its camera sensor sourced from Sony instead of Samsung.
Realme 3 rumored specs, release date, price in the Philippines
- Display: 6.3-inch FHD+ (2340 x 1080) LTPS IPS (In-Cell) 19.5:9 display, 409ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P70 2.1GHz octa-core CPU or Snapdragon 660 processor
- GPU: Mali-G72 GPU or Adreno graphics
- RAM: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM, 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM (microSD up to 256GB)
- Rear Camera: 48MP + depth sensor dual camera
- Front: 8MP
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, FM Radio
- Ports: 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C
- Fingerprint scanner, AI Face Unlock
- OS: ColorOS 5.2 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Battery: 3,500mAh (5V 2A charging)
- Release date (Global): Expected March 2019 in the Philippines
- Price: P8,000 (est.) SRP for the 32GB
SOURCE :The Indian Express